At Absoluxe Suites we have tried to consider every aspect that will make your stay a very special stay. Our luxury rooms with hot tubs or bathtubs, smart technology, sumptuous beds, sensory experiences and more offer the ultimate stay. Our aim is to hear the magic words “You have thought of everything”.
These are the highlights we have chosen to tell you about our suites:
- Great sleeping – 3 of our beds are hand made by local craftsmen and we have invested in the very best of Hypnos mattresses with mattress toppers to give a sumptuous quality bed. We make the bed with 400 thread white Egyptian sheets that feel like silk as you slide into the bed. Your suite has black out blinds that close with a simple press of a button by your bed. Many guests tell us they sleep better than they have done in a long time!
- Tasteful and Inspiring Decor – 4 individually designed suites that aim to transport you to their country of origin. Every detail has been thought of from wine glasses to Nespresso coffee machines to Netflix on your Tv – either in your suite or in your bathroom.
- Dressing Areas with Privacy – when a lady gets ready for an evening out having her own private space is part of the evenings experience. Sockets for hairdryers, straighteners, and mobile phones at a hands reach away make life easy. Space for makeup and brushes and of course a glass of wine or champagne!
- Music and Tv – you can indulge yourself in listening to your favourite music on Amazon or watching a film on Netflix. Our sound system is said by guests to be one of the best they have experienced. Oh and you can watch your chosen film in the bath!
- Hot Tubs – The Oasis and Orient Suites both have private hot tubs. They can only be accessed from within the suite and a canopy overhead gives you continued privacy. Sparklingly clean and running at a temperature of 40 degrees where else would you want to be!
- Touching your Senses – from the moment you enter the building we aim to touch 4 of your 5 senses. The door opens and you should smell heaven and hear angels! The surfaces of all you pass on the way to your suite are tactile and there is much to see and take in. Once in your suite music will be playing that is in tune with the theme of your suite and the lights will be on to welcome you.
- Restaurants and Bars – we are just outside the main thorough fare of the town but when you step outside the front door you are only a short walk to all the cafes, bars and restaurants in the town – read our blogs on where to eat in kirkby lonsdale. We also have some great venues just outside of town that we partner with and they will come and pick you up and take you home.
- Extra Packages – we can arrange for some wonderful extras to be in your suite to surprise a loved one – https://absoluxesuites.co.uk/about-us/extra-packages/ Including Frankie’s Brownie Tower – a fabulous alternative to a birthday cake.
- Privacy – since lockdown we have adapted our check in process to self check in. After check in most of our communication with you is via text or phone. And this is only to make sure all is good with your suite and gives you an open communication line to ask questions for whatever you might need.
- Local Knowledge – we know so much about Cumbria and the immediate local area we love to share with you great places to visit and eat. In your suite is our Inspiration Booklet and we also send this attached to your welcome email so you have time to plan your time in the area
Just to close we want to share with you a recent article written by Karl Hornsey of ON Magazine: